Globally we throw away about 1.6 billion tons or 1/3 of all the food we produce. At Lumitics, we believe that we’re called to be guardians and good stewards of what has been given to us – Mother Earth. That is why we are passionate about helping kitchens leverage on technology to reduce their food waste, cost and environmental footprint. We need to save today to save tomorrow.
We’re looking for a high energy customer success lead that will take up a key role in managing customers’ accounts and ensuring their success – from the on-boarding process throughout implementation and providing strategic consultation to help them achieve their food waste reduction goals.
- Conduct on-boarding processes for new customers from pre-onboarding to training and implementation while maintaining a constant feedback loop with them at each step of the way
- Ensure successful adoption of our solution by the key stakeholders through active partnership and constant feedback
- Actively engage with key stakeholders to analyse data collected and craft steps to help them achieve food waste reduction and savings through weekly check-ins, monthly and quarterly review sessions
- Be the first line of contact for all potential issues customers may face with our hardware devices and work together with the hardware team to seek resolution
- Stay in close touch with key stakeholders to gather feedback and ideas on how our solution can be improved
- Maintain a pipeline of customers due for renewal and engage them with yearly reviews to identify potential renewal risks.
- At least 2 years of experience in front facing client roles
- Excellent communicator and problem solver who can work under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver accurate results
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a team environment with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues. Must be flexible to changes.
- Proficient in office suite software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and/or other equivalents (Google Suite / Pages / Keynote / Numbers)
- Able to communicate effectively in English is a must.
- Detailed oriented with a strong sense of job ownership.
- Highly responsible, client-focused.
- Organised, initiative and able to generate creative ideas to achieve required goals.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org