Globally we throw away about 1.6 billion tons or 1/3 of all the food we produce. At Good For Food, we believe that we’re called to be guardians and good stewards of what has been given to us – Mother Earth. That is why we are passionate about helping kitchens leverage on technology to reduce their food waste, cost and environmental footprint. We need to save today to save tomorrow.
We are looking for an amazing, driven marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be managing our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and evangelist of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence to increase sales performance
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Checking in from time to time on client satisfaction and how we can better support them in their food waste reduction journey.
- 1 to 2 years of B2B marketing experience
- Understanding of SEO/SEM
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Hospitality industry/B2B SAAS will be a bonus
- Proficiency with PS and AI will be a bonus
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org