Globally we throw away about 1.6 billion tons or 1/3 of all the food we produce. At Lumitics, we believe that we’re called to be guardians and good stewards of what has been given to us – Mother Earth. That is why we are passionate about helping kitchens leverage on technology to reduce their food waste, cost and environmental footprint. We need to save today to save tomorrow.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated data analyst intern who wishes to work on meaningful products for good and take Lumitics to the next level.
A Data Analyst collects and analyses data to identify trends and provide clients with valuable information that they can use to improve their operations. Their main duties include identifying, gathering, analysing data and supporting the Client Success team to make their insights accessible to clients through easy-to-understand graphs, charts, tables and reports.
This role comes with a starting salary of $1,000 – $1,200 with flexible working hours and working arrangements and the opportunity to convert into a full-time role at some point in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing statistical analysis of data
- Using tools and techniques to visualise data in easy-to-understand formats, such as charts and graphs
- Using data to identify trends to help clients optimise operations
- Preparing reports and presenting these to team or clients
- Monitoring data quality and suggesting improvements
Skills And Qualifications
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to pay attention to detail when working with data in order to make accurate conclusions and predictions
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
Send your resume to email@example.com